UR Forum Bursary Scheme
The UR FORUM bursarship is intended to aid financial assistance to students, budding researchers,
low income professionals and those from impoverished regions to attend a regional, national, or
international conference. This aid helps students to pursue their desire of presenting their
original work and research at UR FORUM.
Grants will be awarded to selected applicants who fulfill the following criteria:
- Why do you like to attend UR FORUM?
- A document that proves your date of birth, letter of recommendation signed
by your department head/ supervisor.
- An accepted Abstract for oral or poster presentation must be submitted.
- All application materials should be in English.
- Applicants have to state, why are they requesting for bursarship, a statement of other
sources of funding and authentic CV indicating proof of student/employment status is essential.
- Applicant must furnish a copy of his/her student card or confirmation letter from the
department with all relevant details on the college letter head. Employees should provide
a letter stating their job title and salary from their employer on an official letterhead.
- Key dates for applying to the UR FORUM Bursary Scheme are stated below:
- Free registration/accommodation for a single room at a specified hotel/travel expenses up to a predetermined amount based on the country of origin.
- Reimbursement will be made after the Symposium.
- Travel grants will be awarded to registered & membership candidates only