All the videos are displayed during the conference
Educational videos are so far one of the best ways for fast learning, easy understanding and self-improvement. UR FORUM recommends and appreciates the commitment and passion of all the people who deliver educational videos without professional help.
Take care while filling the submission form and check the terms and conditions page twice before submission. Have fun with your competition.
- The maximum length of the video should be 8 minutes, preferable not more than 6.
- You can choose any topic concerning to conference tracks like experimental, results and conclusion.
- Videos should be produced in twelve months prior to the 2021 UR FORUM.
- Please take care of copyrights, never include products subjected to any specific regional brands.
- Once your video is ready, fill the registration form online here .
- Upload your video and mostly all the file formats are supported.
- Submitted videos are evaluated and reviewed by a jury appointed by the UR FORUM educational committee.
- Videos will be evaluated and marked on a scale of 0 to 5 depending on the following criteria.
- Maximum points allocated to a video should be 20
- The jury selects 6 finalists prior to conference and notified by UR FORUM.
- And the selected people should attend and present their videos in allotted sessions by UR FORUM 2021.
- The jury and the audience who attends the session will vote for any three best videos of their choice after watching the presentation among the six finalists.
- The UR FORUM members will assign first, second and third positions to all the finalists. The average will be taken for the final ranking.
1. Content (skills, techniques, illustration)
2. Methodology (how it is done)
3. Teaching abilities (how it is delivered)
4. Video quality (image resolution and sound quality)